Interested in writing for Unladylike Musings? Disagree or have feedback on something I wrote? Read an interesting news article? Watched a movie or read a book you’d like to review? Great! I’d love to hear what you have to say.
Here are some general guidelines if you are interested in submitting a post:
- You don’t have to agree with me, or even be a woman, though I do ask that your submission relate to sexuality and gender. Check out my “About” page if you have any questions about relevance.
- Please respect yourself as a writer and edit your own work before you submit it. I will send it back to you to edit if there are numerous errors.
- I may send it back to you with any suggestions, omissions, or changes that I feel would enhance it beyond basic editing. As long as there is nothing inappropriate I will respect your wishes. It is your article after all and I want your voice to be heard through it. (Refer to the “Comments Policy” with any questions about inappropriate material.)
- In regards to length, your post should be as long or short as it needs to be to convey your message.
- All posts must be original, free of plagiarism, and to be used exclusively on Unladylike Musings.
- All post may include a 2-3 sentence author bio that will be published at the end of your post.
- Feel free to link to your own website but please refrain from self-promotional or marketing links.
If you’ve read the guidelines and are still interested in submitting a post please use the “Contact Page” to contact me. Include your idea, contact information, and website (if relevant). Please be patient once you’ve contacted me. I will try to get back to you within a couple of days but I can get busy.
*There is no money associated with writing a guest post.
**Guest post submission is not a guarantee of publication.